Basic rules include 1) keeping social distance (2 m) at all locations, even on the beach and in the sea 2) washing/disinfecting your hands often 3) staying home at any kind of symptom of a cold or flu 4) using a face mask when appropriate
Please check this site for updates before traveling to Greece:
https://greecehealthfirst.gr/ where you will find answers to many questions and
https://travel.gov.gr/#/ where you will find the obligatory Passenger Locator Form to fill in not later than 24 h before departure.
Before leaving your home make sure you have checked your health and travel insurance.
Bring your own face masks if you wish. They can be washable or single use. You can also buy face masks here. Make sure to bring the medicins and allergy medication that you usually need. Check with your travel company if you need to wear a mask on the plane.
In Greece it is mandatory to wear a face mask when you visit an airport, a hospital, doctor or pharmacy or any indoor shop or supermarket and when you travel by plane, ferry, taxi, bus or metro.
At your arrival by airplane(or ferry from Italy) there will be random testing for corona virus. The tested person can then go to their hotel and is asked to keep safe distance from others during 24 h. Only if the test is positive they will get an answer and have to move to another "quarantine-hotel" together with their party and to stay there for 14 days. The cost for the tests and the quarantine hotel stay is covered by the Greek state.
At the airport you can either rent a car (please pre-book a car either thru Daphnes villas or with any car rental) or take a taxi for your transfer to Daphnes villas.
You can book a taxi at www.zantetaxi.gr
Taxis will take max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. The taxi transfer costs around 30 euro.
If you arrive with the Ferry Boat you will have to fill in an information form for each person before entering the ship.This form can be printed when you reserve your ticket or you get it at the ticket counter.
On the ferry wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor areas.
At the harbor you can either rent a car(please pre-book a car either thru Daphnes villas or with any car rental) or take a taxi for your transfer to Daphnes villas. You can book a taxi at www.zantetaxi.gr
Taxis will take max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. The taxi transfer costs around 25 euro.
Following measures are taken to protect our guests and staff:
• Dionysis Tsilimigras(the owner of Daphnes villas) is in charge to ensure that all health and safety measures determined by government orders are implemented.
• Temperature checks are required from us and our staff every day.
• We provide each member of the staff with adequate personal protection measures.
• All staff are required to wear protective apron, face mask and gloves when working indoors.
• There is a Special medical kit for the staff in case of suspected covid-19 infection among guests.
• Temperature checks of all guests are required upon arrival at Daphnes Villas.
• The guests are obliged to inform the staff if they have been tested for covid-19 at their arrival to Greece.
• For any medical issues during your stay at Daphnes villas, please inform us and contact IASSIS MEDICAL CENTER at +30 694 155 3423
• At the reception and in each accommodation there is antiseptic lotion with at least 60% alcohol for the guests.
• There will be cleaning service once a week of the accommodation.
• There is cleaning material, detergent etc in each accommodation for guests own use.
• If guests want to change any linen, towels, table cloths etc they are asked to put the dirty ones in a plastic bag in the LAUNDRY-bin next to the pump house and let the staff know of their wishes by texting to +30 6945 585017 (Maria).
• There is a First Aid medical kit available in the reception any time.
• We keep a file with the details of the guests that will be hosted at the hotel (name, nationality, date of arrival, departure day, telephone number, e-mail) i.e. The rental contract.
• Check out time at 10:00 and check in at 16:00. There is another room available where the guests can stay if they arrive earlier or leave later.
Some important local news due to covid-19:
At the moment nearest open minimarkets are 1,2 km from us and larger supermarkets are in Zakynthos town 15km from us.
Please, let us know if you would like that we shop some things for you for your arrival or any time later during your stay.
We have drinking water for your convenience here at Daphnes villas at the cost 2 euro/pack (9 liters).
There are bicycles you can borrow.
The 2 restaurants at nearby Port Roma beach are open.
Gerani coffee bar in Porto Roma is open every evening.
There are 8 more tavernas within 2km.
There is an ATM(cash machine) at Central Supermarket 3 km from Daphnes villas.
There is a cleaning service every 7 days but you will have everything you need for cleaning in your accommodation and you can change towels and linen as often as you like.
There is also laundry service for your clothes.
Our WiFi networks are Daphnes villas and Daphnes villas EXT. Both have the password “daphnesvillas”.
More detailed information about Daphnes villas, our services and local activities can be found here: Welcome Info 2020
+30 6945 585017 (Maria)
+30 6944 606866 (Dionysis)